Tuscaloosa Truck Accident Lawyer
Are you the victim of a truck accident? Joel Sogol understands the emotional and medical consequences of this type of event. You may be entitled to a large amount of personal injury claims after a truck accident. There are a lot of people that are affected by this kind of collision:
- And Truck drivers
If you have experienced a truck accident from any of these perspectives, you may be eligible for legal compensation. Contact Joel Sogol to get details about your case in particular.
Truck accidents that involve a semi or a trailer can cause a lot more damage both physically and mentally than a regular car accident. It is important to make sure your case is in the right hands or early enough in the event so that it can be processed and addressed by an experienced attorney.
With more than 30 years of experience, Joel Sogol has a keen understanding of truck crashes and is willing to fight for the justice that victims deserve. He is motivated to help you get all of the financial compensation that’s possible to address medical bills, loss of income, injuries, pain and suffering and other fallout from the collision.
What to do after a truck accident?
The first thing to do after a truck accident is to immediately seek medical attention. Recovery would be the most important aspect for yourself and any other people involved in the accident. Consulting a truck attorney early in your case can also be beneficial in collecting evidence and data from all parties. The things that our offices will do is secure appropriate photographs and contact all involved parties to make sure that the facts are available and clearly laid out.
Preserving evidence is one of the greatest things that needs to be done in order to get results in a truck injury or accident claim. That is why Joel Sogol makes it a priority to collect and preserve information that is the most appropriate to your case.
The next step would be to get other professional experts involved in your case. Our office provides attention-to-detail from medical, engineering and other field experts that can help put together a comprehensive and substantial case regarding the collision. Working with a team of professionals and getting expert advice can help you ascertain the most personal injury claim funds and get the best results in court.
The Joel Sogol Advantage
- The Law offices of Joel Sogol have a long history of successfully winning truck collision cases. The amount received can vary drastically based on the condition of you and other victims involved in the crash. No matter what the events, Joel Sogol works hard to get you the compensation you need while recovering from the tragedy of a truck accident.
- We can analyze your insurance coverage to find out how much you are eligible for. With years of experience we can confidently find out where negligence may have taken place as well as the potential financial benefits that you are entitled to.
- We work with you and all other parties to make it a smooth legal process. You may not have the time or ability to pursue this kind of case in court because of the medical complications or other fall out of an accident. With the law offices of Joel Sogol you can be confident that your case is in the best hands and is being addressed from all sides.
- Serving the people of Tuscaloosa Alabama for several decades, Joel Sogol is a veteran when it comes to the complexities and challenges of truck collision cases. Do not worry about how complicated your case is, we want you to focus on getting better!
Types of Coverage You May be Entitled To
- Medical bills: In the event of a collision or truck accident, it is possible that you will have a number of medical bills to cover. These could address physical, mental and psychological strain that was caused from the accident. These types of bills may be eligible for coverage under a personal injury claim.
- Pain and Suffering: Going through a catastrophe like a truck collision can be life-changing and affect your ability to cope. Post-traumatic stress disorder and other conditions may arise due to the harmful effects of truck collision. It’s important that you received as much compensation as possible in regards to the pain and suffering endured.
- Loss of income: being unable to work due to medical or other problems can seriously affect your quality of life. These may be conditions that are directly related to a truck accident. Because of this correlation it is important that you receive further financial assistance in order to cope with the changes in your lifestyle.
Contact A Truck Accident Attorney For Help!
No matter what the situation, Joel Sogol is ready to fight for you and help you on the path to recovery from a truck accident. Find out what you can do today!
Quick Contact Form
Joel L. Sogol, Attorney at Law
811 21st Avenue
Tuscaloosa, AL 35401