Contact Us Today For Help!

Tuscaloosa Alcohol Offense Attorney

A conviction on an alcohol offense may have serious and long-lasting repercussions on your life. The younger you are, the longer that conviction will stay with you.

If you are a college student facing an alcohol offense, you need the assistance of an experienced and knowledgeable attorney. Trust your case to me, attorney Joel Sogol today. I utilize my over thirty years of experience when handling cases on behalf of my juvenile, college-age, and adult clients.

I handle a wide range of alcohol offense matters for accused individuals across Alabama, including:

  • Minor in possession (MIP)
  • Public intoxication
  • Open container
  • Fake ID/improper ID
  • DUI

Having a lawyer on your side that can handle both the educational and criminal sides of your case can work to your advantage. Along with handling the criminal aspects of your alcohol offense, I have an abundance of experience working closely with the judicial affairs office at the University of Alabama. This is the office that handles the educational/non-academic student misconduct issues that often arise from an alcohol offense.

Out of State Assistance

In addition to helping clients located in Alabama, I am also able to represent students whose parents live out-of-state. I communicate with these parents through email, fax, and telephone when it is necessary to involve them in the many details of the case.

Do not sit by and do nothing about your alcohol offense matter. Contact me, alcohol offense lawyer Joel Sogol, at my Tuscaloosa, Alabama, office today to learn more about your rights and options.

Quick Contact Form

Office Location

Joel L. Sogol, Attorney at Law

811 Almon Avenue
Tuscaloosa, AL 35401



Tuscaloosa Law Office Map